Our Practice Charter
We are pleased you are registered with this practice.
This charter sets out the standards of service you can expect from us and some ways you can help us to help you
- You will be greeted in a friendly and courteous manner by staff.
- We will try to meet your requests for appointments at times to suit your convenience.
- Waiting times will be kept to a minimum. If a delay is unavoidable we will keep your informed.
- We like to receive information, comments, suggestions about our services and complaints, if unfortunately these arise. Please let the Practice Manager know in writing if you have a complaint.
- You have a right to access your health records (subject to certain limitations). We are committed to ensuring that your records remain confidential.
- Any patients who are violent or abusive will be referred to the SAFE HAVEN service commissioned by NHS England.
Help Us to Help You
We are committed to giving you the best possible service. This will be achieved by working together.
- Please try to attend surgery whenever possible. Home visits take up more of the doctor’s time and should only be requested if you are not well enough to get to the surgery.
- Please ask for an out of hours visit only if it is truly necessary.
- Please remember an appointment is for one person only.
- Please keep your appointment and give as much notice as possible if you are unable to attend.
- Please inform us of any change in your address or circumstances, and make sure we have your telephone number.
- Please treat our reception staff with courtesy.
- If you would like to speak confidentially to the receptionists, please advise reception staff on arrival.
- Please ask the doctor if you have any questions about your medication or treatment.