We apologise for temporarily having to stop all online appointment booking. This is because we are unable to screen these appointments for potential coronavirus. Please phone the surgery to arrange routine appointments. Thank you for your patience.
Getting started with GP online services
Did you know that you don’t have to wait on the phone to speak to the surgery?
Just like online banking, use our website to:
- Book and cancel appointments online, when it suits you.
- Order repeat prescriptions online. Some patients have found that they save money and time as they don’t need to make a special trip to their surgery to order repeat prescriptions.
- Look at elements of your GP records online, whenever you want, even from the comfort of your home, and find answers to questions you may have without telephoning the surgery.
Sign up for GP online services now
It’s not difficult to start using online services.
Just like your bank or the post office when you pick up a parcel, we want to protect your records from people who are not allowed to see them.
The steps below explain how this works:
- Start using online services by bringing a form of identification to the surgery.
- The receptionist will then give you a letter with your unique username and password. It will also tell you about the website where you can log in and start using online services.
- If you are a parent/carer of a child under the age of 15, you can access their record to arrange appointments or order prescriptions for them.
- If you have a parent who does not have online access, they can complete a consent form for you to arrange appointments or order prescriptions online on their behalf.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT IN A GP SESSION FOR NURSE PROCEDURES E.G. CERVICAL SMEAR TESTS. OUR RECEPTION STAFF CAN HELP IN THIS REGARD.
THE DOCTORS HAVE REQUESTED THAT, IF APPROPRIATE, YOU COULD INCLUDE A REASON FOR SEEING THE GP WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE.